Research article of Global Journal of Energy and Environment
Peijun Jiang, Yiqian Gao, Ao Luo
School of Electrical and New Energy, China Three Gorges University 43002, China
This paper calculates the existing system reliability index and typical daily optimal load distribution, studies the optimization problem of the generator unit’s investment plan in the next ten years, and uses the minimum cost of the investment plan to establish a multi-objective planning model. Combined with the artificial bee colony algorithm. It also discusses the impact of a large number of renewable energy power generation access power systems on traditional power system planning, and proposes an experimental model to solve this problem.
Based on the system enumeration method of fault enumeration, enumerate all possible states of the system at each moment, consider the total cost of the system, increase the load demand constraint on the basis, and obtain the probability of occurrence of low-order faults. LOLP, EENS and power outage fees.
After the above analysis, after the fault order reaches 5th order, the LOLP of the system is negligible, so the power loss cost is considered to be 4th order. Using the minimum total cost as the objective function, the artificial bee colony algorithm is used to find the optimal solution.
The uncertainty of the output of renewable energy in the power system greatly increases the risk of operation scheduling, does not guarantee the quality of power, and is currently economically poor. In view of the difficulties caused by the system components in solving nonlinear constrained power supply planning, an experimental model is also established.
Keywords: Mixed integer programming; System enumeration method; Artificial bee colony algorithm; Cost calculation; Optimization design
How to cite this article:
Peijun Jiang, Yiqian Gao, Ao Luo. Power Planning. Global Journal of Energy and Environment, 2019,1:7. DOI:10.28933/gjee-2019-06-2006
1. Gao Yajing, Zhou Ming, Li Gengyin, Li Rui, Xiao Limin. Calculation of available transmission capacity based on Markov chain and fault enumeration method[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE,2006 (13): 41-46.
2. Zuo Siran, Wang Zhongyu, Fan Wenbo, Fu Jin-wei, Guan Shilei. An Improved State Estimation Method for Artificial Bee Colony Distribution Net-work[J]. Electric Measurement & Instrumentation, 2018, 55(24): 40-45.
3. Zuo Shuangyong, Wang Xiangling, Zhu Zhibin. A Method for Solving Non-Discriminant Function Filterless Problems for Nonlinear Constrained Optimization Problems[J].Mathematics and Practice
4. Xiang Yue, Liu Junyong, Wei Zhenbo, Cao Yinli, Jiang Donglin, Feng Ai. Energy-optimized robust model of microgrid considering the uncertainty of renewable energy output[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2014, 34(13) :3063-3072.
5. Sun Xiaogong, Wang Shuoru. Algorithm Improvement and Application of Functional Linked Neural Networks [J]. Petroleum Geophysical Exploration, 1334(05): 552-557+668.
6. Liu Xin. An Interruptible Load Scheduling Model Considering Multi-Objective Optimization[A]. Power Transmission and Transformation Engineering Technical Achievements Compilation–《Journal of Shanghai University of Aeronautics and Astronautics》 Education Publishing Co., Ltd., 2017: 6.