Research Article of Journal of Modern Economy
Research on the Impact of Chinese Science and Technology Finance on Entrepreneurial Efficiency
JIANG GAI, WANG LUAN FENG*
This paper is based on panel data of 30 provinces and cities in China from 2008 to 2017, The convergence of innovation efficiency is tested by σ convergence and β convergence test, Using stochastic frontier model and principal component analysis to analyze the impact of Chinese science and technology finance on entrepreneurial efficiency. The study found: Venture capital investment is more flexible than the output of entrepreneurial man-power investment, technology finance has a significant positive impact on entrepreneurial efficiency, but there is a problem of regional development imbalance. Convergence and divergence analysis found, the gap in entre-preneurial efficiency between the central, eastern and western regions is gradually narrow; Factors such as social capital, economic development level and foreign direct investment also have a positive impact on entrepreneurial efficiency. Finally, this paper also puts forward some suggestions on improv-ing the efficiency of entrepreneurship from the perspectives of upgrading science and technology financial services, developing science and technology financial innovation and entrepreneurial environment.
Keywords: Fintech, Social capital, Entrepreneur efficiency, Conversion efficiency
How to cite this article:
JIANG GAI, WANG LUAN FENG.Research on the Impact of Chinese Science and Technology Finance on Entrepreneurial Efficiency Journal of Modern Economy, 2019,2:7. DOI: 10.28933/jme-2019-01-1808
1. Schumpeter J A. the instability of capitalism [J]. 1928(38):366-386.
2. Rajan R, Zingales L. Financial dependence and growth [J]. The American Economic Re-view, 1998(88):211-215.
3. Meghan A. Firm innovation in emerging market: The Role of Finance, Governance, and Competition [J].The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2011(6):1545-1580.
4. Hanna H, Bettina P. the Review of Economics and Statistics [J]. 2012(4): 1126-1142.
5. Nadauld T, M Weisbach. Did securitization affect the cost of corporate debt? [J].2012(105):332-352.
6. Khoutem B, Thouraya B, Kamel H. Financial Development and Economic Growth: New Evidence from Tunisia [J].2014(36):883-898.
7. Massimo. Technological Districts and the Financing of Innovation[J].2015(3):77-83
8. Brown J, B. C. Petersen. Law, Stock Markets and Innovation [J].2013(68):1517-1549.
9. Hyina A, R. Samaniego. Technology and Financial Development [J].2011(43):899-921. 10. Hsuan P. H, X. Tian and Y. Xu. Financial Development and Innovation: Cross-country Ev-idence [J].2014(112):113-135.
11. Li Shi Hua. Study on the Positioning of Venture Capital in Science and Technology Finance [J].Science and Technology Progress and Policy, 2013(8):156-159.
12. Zhang Yu Xi. The effect of China’s science and technology finance investment on scientific and technological innovation [J].Science Research, 2015(2):177-214.
13. Shen Kun Rong. Mechanism and Empirical Research on Financial Frictions Affecting Entrepreneurship [J].China Economic Issues, 2017(1):73-84.
14. Liu Peng Cheng. Research on the Influence of Financial Opening on Individual Entrepreneurship [J].Financial Development Research, 2018(5):50-55.
15. Chen Gang. How Finance Promotes Entrepreneurship: Scale Expansion or Diversified Subjects [J].Financial Economic Research, 2015(9):29-42.
16. Yin Zhi Chao. Financial knowledge, entrepreneurial decision-making and entrepreneurial motives [J].Manage the world, 2015(1):87-98.
17. Fang Han Ting. Analyzing of the Nature of Science and Technology Finance [J]. China Science and Technology Forum, 2015(5):05-10.
18. Liu Wei. The Dilemma, System Barriers and Policy Innovation Orientation of China’s Science and Technology Finance Development [J].Fujian Forum, 2014(1):56-65.
19. Peng Zhen Jiang. Summary of China’s Science and Technology Finance Theory Re-search [J].Science and Technology Progress and Policy 2013(8):157-163.
20. Xiao Long Jie. Research on the Innovation and Development of Science and Technology Finance [J].Modern Management Science, 2014(9):66-77.
21. Chen Zhong Wei. International Comparison and Enlightenment of the Development of Science and Technology Finance [J].Scientific Management Research, 2018(4):92-97.
22. Han Jun Hua. The economic growth effect, operation mode and risk management path of science and technology financial innovation [J].Scientific Management Research, 2018(6):102-107.
23. Wang Yu Shuai. The Construction of Theoretical Framework of Entrepreneurial Policy and Its Improvement Measures-From the Perspective of Entrepreneurial Process [J]. Sci-ence and Technology Progress and Counter-measures, 2009(19):113-118.
24. Zhang Jian. Why do people start a business–A study on the influencing factors of risk, entrepreneurship and financial constraints [J]. Journal of Central University of Finance and Economics, 2017(8):65-77.
25. Chen Quan. An Empirical Study on College Students’ Entrepreneurial Self-efficacy and Its Influencing Factors [J].Higher Education Management, 2015(9):116-122.
26.  Qian Yong Hong. Study on the Factors of Entrepreneurial Intention [J].Journal of Zhejiang University, 2007(4):145-153.
27. Huang Sheng. Research on the Influencing Factors and Internal Mechanism of Interna-tional Entrepreneurship [J].Science and Sci-ence and Technology Management, 2013(4):110-118.
28. Liu Xin Zhi. Analysis of the Impact of Financial Support on Farmers’ Entrepreneurship and Its Spatial Differences [J].Macroeconomic Research, 2017(11):139-150.
29. Lin Wei. The Government’s Financial and Fi-nancial Policy Design Supporting the Devel-opment of Entrepreneurial Economy [J].Jour-nal of Shanxi University of Finance and Eco-nomics, 2012(11):92-93.
30. Zhang Long Yao. Financial Constraints and Family Entrepreneurship [J].Financial Re-search, 2013(9):123-136.
31. Zhu Hong Gen. Financial environment, policy support and farmers’ entrepreneurial willing-ness [J].China Rural Watch, 2013(5):24—36.
32. Zhang Long Yao. Financial Development, Family Entrepreneurship and Urban and Ru-ral Residents’ Income-An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro Perspective[J].China Rural Economy,2013(7):47—59.
33. Fan Xiang Mei. Research on Financial Inclu-sion, Entrepreneurial Choice and Fair Distri-bution of Income [J].China Soft Science, 2018(9):64—76.
34. Gan Yu. Family entrepreneurship and its ur-ban-rural differences: the impact of financial differences [J]. Shanghai Economic Re-search, 2015(9):15-24.
35. Wang Shu Qiang. Study on the financing op-timization model of entrepreneurial enter-prises based on internet finance [J]. Industrial technology economy, 2017(11):139—147.
36. Zhang Wei. Research on the Key Influencing Factors and Mechanisms of Initial Entrepre-neurship and Re-Entrepreneurship: Matching Opportunities, Resources and Capabilities [J]. Research and Development Management, 2012(6):116-126.
37. Ding Dong Hong. Study on the Influence of Risk Tendency on Individual Entrepreneurial Willingness [J].Journal of Management, 2016(2):229-239.