Editorial Board of Global Journal of Library and Information Science
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. M.Anjaiah, to Join the Editorial Board of Global Journal of Library and Information Science.
Dr.Anjaiah Mothukuri presently working as Asst.Professor in the Dept. of Library and Information Science, University Library, Dravidian University, Kuppam. He has completed Two (2) Ph.Ds. in Political Science and Library Science. At present, he is doing his 3rd Ph.D. from Kakathiya University, Warangal, and Telangana State. Dr. Mothukuri Anjaiah started HIS career as a TWO Wheeler Mechanic.
• Experience in Teaching: Nearly 30 years of teaching experience. Dr. Anjaiah has been teaching to Library science students and also taking classes for various Competitive examinations like IAS, Group-I, II, & III, IV, DSC, EDCET, Police constable and Gurukula Librarians.
• Research Experience: Dr. Anjaiah has a rich experience in research . Under his guidance, 4 Ph.Ds and 39 M.Phils were awarded. At present, he is supervising for (10) Ph.D. and (3) M.Phil. Research scholars. He is also guiding for other University Ph.D. research scholars such as JNTU (Kakinada), Bharathiar and Rayalaseema Universities.
• Research Articles Published: Dr. Anjaiah has published 35 research articles in National and International Peer-Reviewed & Indexed Print Journals as well as Online Journals. He has also Participated & Presented 112 research including general papers at National & International Seminars/ Conference/Symposia and Work-shops.
• Books Published: Dr.Anjaiah has published two International Books such as Role of Information Communication in the knowledge Society, and Library Support Services to Distance learners In India” by VDM Publishers, Germany, and Library Support Services To Distance learners, Published By Center For Publications, Dravidian University, Kuppam and Public Personal Management, Published by Students Helpline, Hyderabad & other 8 books relating to distance learners (Course Material) Published by SDLCE, Kakathiya University, Warangal, DDE, S.V.University,Tirupati and DDE, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
• Contribution to Professional Development:
• Member, Board of Studies (BoS), Library and Information Science, Dept. of Lib. & Information Science ,(FY 2018-2020), Kakathiya University, Warangal.
• Member: Editorial Board, Global Journal of Academic Librarianship (GJAL-2018)
• Member: National Advisory Editorial Board, Library Progress (International)-A Peer Reviewed Refereed Journal (2018).
• Mentor/Reviewer for Online International Journal: International Journal of Academic Library and Information Science.
• Member in Professional Organizations:
* I LA, IASLIC, APLA, IDEA, MALA
* Executive Member: Indian Distance Education Association (IDEA)
* Co-Option Member, ASLD, Hyderabad.Telangana state
• Radio Talks and Radio Lessons: He has also given 10 Radio Talks on various topics at All India Radio, Warangal Station and produced 20 Radio Lessons for SDLCE Students, Kakathiya University, Warangal. He has delivered many guest lectures at Refresher Course Programmes, conducted by UGC, New Delhi and Zilla Granthala Samsta, Warangal. Khammam, Adilabad, Nizamabad and Warangal Districts for Grade- III Librarians Training Programmes as resource person and also in the capacity of Coordinator.
Awards Received By Dr. Anjaiah:
1. The National Integration Award-2019, Health Care International, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
2. Distinguished Social Scientist Award-2018, By S.C. Ray Educational Trust, West Bengal
3. The Best (LIS) Teacher Award-2018, The Madras Library Association, Madras (MALA), Tamilnadu.
4. Bharatharatna Dr. APJ Kalam Gold Medal Award-2018, Global Economic Progress & Research Association, Tamilnadu.
5. RULA–(Research Under Literal Access) – Best Research Paper Award-2018, Jointly Dr.M.Anjaiah & H.K.Karthiban, New Deli, India.
CertificateClick to download