Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Optics and Photonics
Dr. Siamak Hoseinzadeh
West Tehran Branch
Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Siamak Hoseinzadeh to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Optics and Photonics.
❖ Ph.D. in Energy Conversion Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, West Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran, 2014-2017.
● Thesis Title: Experimental study of optical and thermal properties of smart windows with tungsten oxide and silver nanocomposite layer (September 2017):
● Top student (1sr rank student) of University (2017):
❖ M.Sc. in Energy Conversion Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, South Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran, 2007-2010.
● Thesis Title: Analytical Solution Non-Fourier Heat Conduction around a Hollow Sphere with Hyperbolic Boundary Conditions
❖ B.Sc. in Thermal-Fluids Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Islamic Azad University Sari Branch, Sari, Iran, 2004-2007.
● Thesis Title: Optimization in Construction of CNC Machines with Genetic Algorithms
● Green House, Zero Energy, Smart Window
● Thermal Engineering, Radiation
● Renewable energy, Solar Energy
● Smart Material and Devises, Electrochromic and Thermochromic Devises
CertificateClick to download